Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back in the Saddle

It took a while for me to get my finances in order, but I'm back on Warcraft.
Currently, I am just grinding out daily heroics and the weeklys for badges to get my gear ready for Icecrown.

I am loving the new LFG tool and generally don't have to wait long for a group. Of course the bad part is that if the group fails, we have to wait again for the queue.

My problem with the LFG tool is the need/greed system, specifically how it won't let me roll on the [Very Fashionable Shoulders].

With a healing main spec and bolt-throwing on the side, many pieces of cloth and leather in the 5-man ICC heroics would be upgrades for me. For the shoulders, I have twice seen them disenchanted in front of my very eyes because I didn't win the greed roll.

Actually, I haven't had any decent drops from my sparse heroics, except for [Mudslide Boots], which is a marginal upgrde for me.

Here's crossing my fingers for the RNG gods to shine in my direction soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment